According to our Rental Terms and Conditions, bookings cannot be changed online.
Only our customer services department is authorised to change bookings at the Customer’s request. This can be achieved by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- “Change of booking” in the subject of the email,
- the booking number and details of the change in the body of the email.
Only Customer requests listed below will be accepted:
- Addition or removal of equipment and services for the shop where the booking was made.
- Change in hire period for the shop where the booking was made.
- Change of shop for the same rental period.
Subject to the following conditions:
- If the Customer changes his booking and the charges are higher, the difference will be charged at the current rate of the Hire Shop. The Company keeps the initial amount paid. The additional amount will be included in the balance to be paid in the shop.
- If the amount of the modified reservation is less than the price initially invoiced:
- If the client paid for 100% of his reservation on line, the difference will be sent to the bank account that was used for the payment within a maximum period of 30 days.
- If the client only paid the deposit on line, the difference will be deducted from the balance to be paid at the store.
- If the Customer changes his booking within less than 48 hours before the start of Hire, this change is equivalent to the cancellation of the current booking governed by the provisions set out in Article 7 below.