Book your skis
Sport 2000 for your ski rental
Rent your skis from Sport 2000 and have an unforgettable vacation with your friends and family. We bring you our expertise and equipment suited to all levels at all of the French skiing areas.
Book your skis before you arrive and pick them up in our shops at the resorts.more info
Book your skis in a few clicks and pay in advancemore info
Book online, save up to 50% off and get 7th day freemore info
Find the models of the greatest ski brands, maintained by our in-shop teamsmore info
Sport 2000 Guide: How to choose your skis
Knowing your skiing levelA crucial factor when you want to rent skis. Knowing your level is necessary in order to enjoy skiing and to learn quickly.
Choose your equipment as a function of your desiresDiscover how to properly choose your ski equipment for your vacation. Downhill skiing, snowboarding, freestyle, take advantage of our expertise to discover all the winter sport possibilities.
Understanding the snow weather reports to best choose your skiing equipmentIn the mountains, it is essential to find out about the conditions before putting on your skis and to understand the flags present on the slopes. Sport 2000 will give you advice to adapt.
Discover all of the ski resorts where you will find our shops. We will help you during your vacation in the mountains and ski areas with your rental of ski equipment. With Sport 2000, you benefit from expertise adapted to your needs, at all of your favourite resorts.
What you must know for renting skis
• Your skiing level: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
• Your use: downhill skis, "all mountain" skis, free-ride skis, etc.
• Your size: Your skis must come up to between your chin and your forehead. If you are a beginner, choose short skis and choose skis of 10 to 15 cm less than your size.
• Your weight: Lighter people will prefer short skis, heavier people long skis.
• Ski poles are included with our equipment rental, but remember to rent your shoes and helmet as well.
- Carte bleue
- e-Carte Bleue