Winter sports carry some unavoidable risks. Sport 2000 gives you a list of essential products to pack in your first aid kit:
- Arnica, to treat bruises, bumps and muscle fatigue;
- Anti-friction cream and plasters, to prevent blisters and reduce pain;
- Sunscreen to help protect the skin from sun damage. If possible keep a small tube in your pocket and apply regularly throughout the day. We also recommend after sun lotions, especially if you get sunburnt;
- Sunglasses from category 3 or 4, available in Sport 2000 shops;
- Lip balm and moisturising cream to prevent chapping caused by the cold.